Everyone knows the growth of social media has been huge over the last 4 or 5 years, but what about in the last 12 months from 2010 – 2011?
I have pulled out a few key statistics from the infographic:
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the world’s third largest country (about two times the size of the current U.S. population).
- 49% of Twitter users rarely login.
- Facebook’s crazy 63.46% market share.
- 43% of companies use blogs as marketing.
- 1 in 4 Americans watch a YouTube video every single day.
- 53% of employees research potential job candidates on social networks.
- Facebook has 310 million unique visitors every day.